If you are looking for the best managed cloud WordPress hosting, Kinsta is the right choice.
They offer top-notch customer service, an impressive feature set, and high-performance servers all backed by a 100% uptime guarantee.
Kinsta also has a wide variety of plans to choose from, making it easy to find the perfect hosting solution for your website.
If you are looking for a reliable and feature-rich managed WordPress host, I recommend Kinsta.
In this review, I will highlight why I use Kinsta and the reason you should too.
- Blazing Fast: Kinsta uses Google Cloud Platform servers around the world, offering incredible speed and a free CDN so you know your WordPress site will perform at its best.
- Staging Web Environments: Kinsta offers staging sites so you can make changes, updates, etc., and test your site before you push it live.
- Automatic Backups: I love the daily automatic backups without needing an additional plugin. I can’t tell you how many times the auto backups have saved me.
- Incredible Support Team: In my 15+ years of web development, the Kinsta support team is the best I have worked with in the hosting and domain space. They are quick to solve problems, answer questions, and help your site perform its best.
- Scalability: With Kinsta, you never have to worry about your website crashing when a page goes viral.
- WordPress Security: Kinsta has great security features that keep spam, bots, and malicious actors out of your database.
- It’s Expensive: Kinsta is an expensive hosting option, but you truly get what you pay for. For intermediate users and beginners, Kinsta bridges the gap between tech and ease of use.
- Premium Shard Hosting: Kinsta uses shared cloud servers.
Kinsta’s WordPress hosting offers blazing fast speeds, staging environments, daily automatic backups, and an incredible support team. Kinsta has security features and scalability to keep your website up and running, even when it goes viral. Kinsta is an expensive hosting option that uses shared cloud servers.